Advice on Contact rights and Custody
To avoid misunderstandings, I must clearly point out that no legal advice is being offered. However, through years of specialization in this area of law and through cooperation with lawyers specializing in family law, I am very familiar with the legal framework. The lawyer is responsible for the formal legal field (in cooperation with myself), and I work on the psychosocial part.
In this regard, I offer the following consultations:
- How to improve communication between parents
- Behaviour towards the affected child, e.g. possibilities to ease difficult situations
- Communication with the Youth Welfare Office, Family Courts, Child Care etc.
- Communication with the Court
- Accompaniment to the Youth Welfare Office, Family Court help, childcare etc.
- Court-appointed Monitor coaching
- Accompaniment to the Court-appointed Monitor
- Conflict talks and mediation for both parents (based on mediation techniques)
- Guidance on raising your child in a difficult situation
- Visiting/transfer accompaniment