Support during Criminal Proceedings
In criminal proceedings, support is often needed for the client, and where appropriate, his or her family, who are outside lawyer/ defense lawyer duties. Supporting and strengthening the psychological and psychosocial wellbeing of all involved is of paramount importance.
I can offer the following support:
- Support during the case
- Accompaniment to lawyers, experts, courts etc.
- Organization of private reports, statements etc.
- Discussion with employer e.g. for vacation during remand
- Mediation of inpatient addiction therapies (alcohol, drugs, violence)
- Mediation of outpatient therapies
- Management of assets, e.g. preservation of the apartment; current payments etc.
- Job placements