Life Coaching and Social Counselling
Life coaching and Social counselling are the deliberate and planned counselling, care and support of people of all ages (including children) in various decision and problem situations, especially in connection with personality problems, marriage and family problems, professional and business problems, etc.
This includes psychological counselling, with the exception of psychotherapy.
My areas of expertise are:
- Personality consulting/ -training/ development
- Career advice
- Communication consulting/ -training
- Conflict management/ -training
- Accompaniment to Court and through trials
- Accompaniment to Court, legal offices (for example the Youth Welfare Office), authorities, experts etc.
- Custodianship/ Guardianship
- Mediation in all conflict areas
- Spouse/ partner consulting
- Parental guidance
- Family counselling
- Accompanied visits
- Child support/ counselling in crisis situations as their confidant
- Visitation rights initiation
- Assistance and support in acute crisis/ emergency situations
Based on tried-and-tested counselling methods, I am qualified as a Life Coach and Social Counsellor to work with individuals, couples, and groups on a psychological, methodological, ethical and legal basis.